With Memorial Day weekend approaching us, we are ready to fire up the barbeque and start the kickoff to summer off right – what else than a spicy, fresh, dense turkey burger. It’s not your ordinary burger – it’s a protein packed lean patty. Bikini-worthy too!
Corn, Cilantro and Sriracha Turkey Burgers
– 2 pounds lean ground turkey
– 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
– 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
– 1/3 cup chopped fresh jalapeño
– 1/2 cup minced red onion 1
– 1/2 tablespoons sriracha
– 3 teaspoons garlic, chopped
– 1 teaspoon cumin
– 1 teaspoon coriander
– 1 3/4 teaspoons Krazy Salt
– Freshly ground black pepper
– cheese (optional)
– Sriracha ketchup*
* Sriracha ketchup is simply mixing the two ingredients together. The more sriracha – the spicier it is!
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, corn, cilantro, jalapeño, red onion, sriracha, garlic, cumin, corainer, salt and pepper
3. Take the mixture and form into four- five patties. Make sure the meat is evenly distributed so it cooks evenly.
4. Cook the turkey burgers for about 6-8 minutes per side or until done. If you want cheese, add to the top of the patty with 2 minutes remaining.
5. Remove from heat and place on toasted buns or lettuce for a carb-free choice.
6. Assemble your burger with all your favorite fixings!
Cheers to some great barbeque over Memorial Day Weekend!
3 thoughts on “Corn, Cilantro and Sriracha Turkey Burgers”
This looks absolutely delicious. I’m definitely going to try this recipe soon.
This looks really good. I wouldn’t miss the bread at all. Did you make the chips yourselves?
Yes, we made the french fries ourselves! Russel Potatoes oven roasted with a little olive oil and seasoning!! Easy as that!