With the holidays approaching, T.W.O. spent some time experimenting with recipes this weekend to make sure we have the perfect menu for our Holiday meals. This recipe is a great option for your Friendsgiving feast! It’s non-traditional, but festive and will add a refreshing dish to your table. Find out how to make this easy recipe in just a couple steps!
Quinoa and Pomegranate Salad*
– 1 cup uncooked quinoa
– 2 cups water
– ¼ cup olive oil
– 4 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
– 1 cup pomegranate seeds
– ½ cup chopped Italian parsley
1. Prepare quinoa as directed on the package.
2. Remove quinoa from heat and let it cool.
3. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Chop the Italian parsley, set aside.
5. Once the quinoa is cooled, put a large bowl. Add dressing, pomegranate seeds and parsley and mix well.
6. Plate and serve!
*as adapted by Food & Wine magazine