Zoodles are healthy noodles….gluten free, nutritious and low fat. Now that we are in the Fall season, we can’t let our bikini bodies go downhill —- so that’s why we are sharing this Asian fusion recipe with you. Add some grilled chicken, fish or flank steak to the top of this dish and you have yourself a meal!
Asian Zoodle Salad
- 5 zucchinis
- 1 large mango
- 1 cup cooked edamame beans
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoon cup white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Using a julienne peeler, peel the zucchini. Pat dry with a paper towel to remove excess water. Place in bowl.
- Cut the mango in thin slices to look like a julienne cut. Place in bowl.
- Mix in edamame beans and cranberries.
- To make the dressing, combine lemon juice, white vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well. If needed add more lemon juice or white vinegar to taste.
- Toss the dressing into the salad and serve.
3 thoughts on “Asian Zoodle Salad”
Looks delish! And easy too
Thank you! It is super easy and great for leftovers! 🙂