Fish Tacos with a Grilled Radicchio Mango Corn Salsa
– 1 pound fresh, wild rock fish
– 2 lemons
– 3 small heads radicchio, halved
– 1-2 ears corn, husked
– 1/2 freshly made guacamole
– 1 mango, halved
– 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
– yellow corn tortillas
– 1 Tablespoon olive oil
– Krazy Salt
1. Preheat the barbecue to medium heat.
2. While the grill is heating, prep the fish. Wash and clean and place on foil. Season with juice from 1 lemon, salt and pepper. Slice the other lemon and place on top of the fish.
3. Place the foil “tray” on the grill and cook the fish for 5-8 minutes depending on your barbecue.
4. While the fish is cooking, brush the cut radicchio with olive oil and season with Krazy Salt. Add the radicchio and cut mango to the grill along with the two ears of corn. Watch closely and turn as needed, making sure they don’t burn.
5. After 5 minutes, remove the radicchio from the grill and chop like slaw. (Long thin strips) Remove the mango and the corn once cooked. Add corn kernels, cilantro and chopped mango to the radicchio salsa. Mix well and set aside.
6. Remove the fish from the grill and heat the tortillas for 1-2 minutes.
7. To assemble the tacos, place fish on the tortilla, top with the radicchio salsa and garnish with guacamole and cilantro.
8. Ready to chow down!