Looking for a flavorful meal…well you can stop looking now. T.W.O. is spicing up your night with this Thai Chicken Zoodles recipe with homemade Spicy Peanut Sauce. It’s even healthy, but nobody needs to know that! Happy cooking!
-2 tablespoons of grape seed oil
-1 lb. of chicken breast (seasoned with Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder and Chili Flakes)
– 2 zucchini, julienned peeled
– 1 yellow squash, julienned peeled
– 1 large carrot, spiraled
– 1 red pepper, julienned
– ¼ cup of fresh cilantro, diced
– ¼ cup of green onions, diced
Spicy Peanut Sauce:
– 1 garlic clove, minced
– 4 Tablespoons of Justin’s peanut butter (natural)
– Juice from 1 Lime
– 3 Tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
– 2 Tablespoons of fresh cilantro, diced
– ½ teaspoon of ground ginger
– ¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
1. In a bowl, mix together garlic, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, ground ginger, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
2. Heat bbq and cook the seasoned chicken breast until down. Remove and cubed. Cover and set aside.
3. In large bowl, mix zoodles, squash and carrot noodles. Add in chicken, red pepper, fresh cilantro, green onions and spicy peanut sauce. Toss until noodles are coated.
4. Plate and serve!
And Yes, we used a Talenti container to make our Peanut Butter Sauce…who else uses these containers???