It’s that day of the week again-Taco Tuesday!! For this week’s taco Tuesday, T.W.O. is featuring their spicy chicken chipotle tacos with a fresh mango salsa. The spice of the chipotle peppers in adobe sauce are complimented well by the zesty, refreshing mango salsa. Try this recipe for your next taco night!
Spicy Chicken Chipotle Tacos with Mango Salsa
-2 Chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
-2 cans Embasa chipotle peppers, in adobe sauce
-2 Mangoes, cubed
-4 Cocktail Tomatoes, chopped
-1/2 of a red onion, chopped
-1 Orange bell pepper, chopped
-1/2 of a lemon
-Salt and Pepper
*T.W.O. uses La Tortilla Factory corn tortillas
- Marinate the chicken breasts with the peppers in adobe sauce for at least 2 hours before cooking.
- To make the mango salsa, cut up the mango, tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper, and cilantro. Season the salsa with salt, pepper and the juice of the limes and lemon. Mix and refrigerate until the chicken is done.
- To cook the chicken, begin by slicing the chicken into thin strips.
- Heat up a skillet medium to high heat. Place chicken, along with the remaining of the marinade into the skillet. Cook until chicken is done.
- Heat up the tortillas and plate. Build your tacos by placing the chicken with sauce and salsa on the tortilla. Garish the taco with a slice of avocado.