With the June gloom officially gone, Summer is in full swing! What better way to enjoy this weather than with a refreshing, light salad that will be a great side dish to your next barbecue. In this post, we will be featuring a White Peach Caprese Salad with Arugula. Enjoy!
White Peach Caprese with Arugula
– 1 – 2 ripe white peaches
– 3 cups baby arugula
– 2 large heirloom tomatoes
– 15 ounce package of fresh mozzarella
– ¼ cup balsamic reduction (or more pending on desired taste)
– 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
– Sea Salt
1. Plate the arugula on a large flat platter.
2. Thinly slice the heirloom tomatoes and white peaches.
3. If your fresh mozzarella isn’t already sliced, thinly slice.
4. Place the tomatoes, peaches and mozzarella on the arugula. (Best to separate each item so they aren’t right next to their same slice.)
5. Top with balsamic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
*Note – if you would like to dress your arugula first, you can with olive oil, balsamic and salt. Plate the arugula and top with the peaches, tomatoes and cheese. Finish off with balsamic.