It’s simple, flavorful and anyone can do it. Honey Glazed BBQ Chicken. T.W.O. loves sharing fast and easy recipes that will spice up your week day dinners. This recipe involves three ingredients and will be great for a main entrée, topping to a salad or even sliced in a sandwich. Grab your bbq tongs and lets start grilling.
Honey Glazed Chicken
– 4 chicken breast
– ¼ cup organic honey
– 1-2 Tablespoons Lawry’s Season Salt
1. Preheat your bbq.
2. Sprinkle the Lawry’s Season Salt on both sides of the chicken.
3. Spread the honey on the chicken making sure you reach all the surfaces.
4. Once the bbq is ready, add the chicken to the grill. Cook for 20 minutes or until done. Halfway through cooking, spread honey on both sides to create a second layer.
5. Remove from heat and let stand for 1 minute. Plate and enjoy!
One thought on “Honey Glazed Chicken”
sounds really good…and very simple! I love BBQ’s just because you don’t have to scrub the burned honey off of it.
I tried this one but decided to water down the honey (with hot water) and added the salt to it..basting was easy as I had to check on the chicken quite often anyway…
I suggest ALWAYS having a squirt-bottle full of water whenever BBQ~ing (‘specially chicken) too prevent flare-ups…just sayin’!
Thanks for taking the time to post~gr8 pics too!