Chips can make or break a meal. We all know everyone fills up on chips before they even get to the main entree. So why waste the calories on fattening, unsatisfying chips? T.W.O. Has the perfect recipe for you to “wow” you guests on the next taco night! Grab you salsa and guacamole because these homemade chips are sure to be a crowd pleaser!!
-1 package corn tortilla chips
– 2 tablespoon olive oil
– 2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Cut tortillas into triangles. Place on a foil lined baking sheet.
3. Brush with olive oil and season with cayenne pepper and salt.
4. Place in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. The “chips” will become brown, but don’t over cook.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. They will harden as they cool, but serve warm for bet results.
One thought on “Homemade Tortilla Chips”
yum! great recipe!