What night is it?! I can’t hear you….
That’s right, Friday Night Pizza Night. Friday Night Pizza Night!!! Today we are featuring a Pizza Bianca with Kale. It’s a light, flavorful pizza for those warm summer nights. Add some vino and you have yourself a perfect TGIF!!!
Pizza Bianca with Kale
– 1 pizza dough
– 2 cups baby kale, chopped
– 2-3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
– 2 cloves garlic, diced
– 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
– 1 Tablespoon dried basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
2. Roll the dough out onto a lightly floured and cornmeal surface.
3. Place on a cookie sheet and cook for 6 minutes. While cooking shred the cheese and chop the kale. Once slightly brown, remove dough from oven.
4. Spread 1 Tablespoon of olive oil on the surface on the dough, topping with garlic and dried basil leaves.
5. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over dough and top with kale.
6. Put the pizza in the oven and bake for 5-6 more minutes or until cheeses are melted and crust is crisp and lightly browned.