Fish Tacos are a great, healthy, easy meal for weeknights – – – especially for Meatless Mondays! T.W.O. spiced up our fish tacos with a homemade Sriracha Yogurt Sauce. It’s a great addition to the tacos and doesn’t mask the taste of the grilled fish. T.W.O. mixed their fish for this meal – they used rock fish and Mahi-mahi. Depending on your taste buds, both fish are a great option. take the taste test and let us know how which one you liked best!
Grilled Fish Tacos with a Sriracha Yogurt Sauce
– 1 pound fresh, wild rock fish
– 1.5 pound fresh, whild Mahi-mahi
– 2 lemons
– 1 cup cabbage, chopped
– 1/2 avocado
– 1 mango, diced
– 1/4 cup greek yogurt
– 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
– yellow corn tortillas
– Krazy Salt
1. Preheat the barbecue to medium heat.
2. While the grill is heating, prep the fish. Wash and clean and place on foil. Season with juice from 1 lemon, salt and pepper. Slice the other lemon and place on top of the fish.
3. Place the foil “tray” on the grill and cook the fish for 5-8 minutes depending on your barbecue.
4. While the fish is cooking, prep your sriracha yogurt sauce. Mix together the greek yogurt and sriracha in a bowl. Set aside.
5. Chop the cabbage, avocados and mango. Set Aside.
6. Remove the fish from the grill and heat the tortillas for 1-2 minutes.
7. To assemble the tacos, place the sriracha yogurt sauce on the tortilla, top with grilled fish and garnish with avocado, mango and cabbage.
8. Ready to chow down!
4 thoughts on “Grilled Fish Tacos with a Sriracha Yogurt Sauce”
These look great — so good and fresh for a summer night!
The sriracha yogurt sauce sounds good! I must try! Thanks for sharing! 🙂
This looks amazing. I love that there’s mango in it. It adds a touch of sweetness.
Hello admin, i see that twinswithoriginality.com needs fresh content. Daily updates will rank your site in google higher, content is king nowadays. If you are to lazy to write unique posts everyday you should search in google for:
Ightsero’s Essential Tool