Fish Tacos are a great, healthy, easy meal for weeknights – – – especially for Meatless Mondays! T.W.O. spiced up our fish tacos with a homemade Sriracha Yogurt Sauce. It’s a great addition to the tacos and doesn’t mask the taste of the grilled fish. T.W.O. mixed their fish for this meal – they used rock fish and Mahi-mahi. Depending on your taste buds, both fish are a great option. take the taste test and let us know how which one you liked best!
Grilled Fish Tacos with a Sriracha Yogurt Sauce
– 1 pound fresh, wild rock fish
– 1.5 pound fresh, whild Mahi-mahi
– 2 lemons
– 1 cup cabbage, chopped
– 1/2 avocado
– 1 mango, diced
– 1/4 cup greek yogurt
– 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
– yellow corn tortillas
– Krazy Salt
1. Preheat the barbecue to medium heat.
2. While the grill is heating, prep the fish. Wash and clean and place on foil. Season with juice from 1 lemon, salt and pepper. Slice the other lemon and place on top of the fish.
3. Place the foil “tray” on the grill and cook the fish for 5-8 minutes depending on your barbecue.
4. While the fish is cooking, prep your sriracha yogurt sauce. Mix together the greek yogurt and sriracha in a bowl. Set aside.
5. Chop the cabbage, avocados and mango. Set Aside.
6. Remove the fish from the grill and heat the tortillas for 1-2 minutes.
7. To assemble the tacos, place the sriracha yogurt sauce on the tortilla, top with grilled fish and garnish with avocado, mango and cabbage.
8. Ready to chow down!