Summer is just around the corner and we all are thinking about those bikinis and boardshorts. Cut the sugar and carbs? Run more? Well what ever you are doing to get beach-bod ready, be sure to try this recipe out. It is healthy, refreshing, light and satisfying.
Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Artichoke Hearts and Burrata
– 2 large zucchini
– 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
– 1 cup pasta sauce*
– 1 large round of burrata
* T.W.O. used Trader Joes Rustico Pomodoro Pasta Sauce
- Using a julienne peeler, peel the zucchini lengthwise. Place in a bowl.
- Heat up pasta sauce.
- Slice artichoke hearts and add to bowl with the noodles.
- Place noodles in artichoke hearts in bowls. Top with pasta sauce.
- Separate the burrata into two slices and add to the top of the sauce. The heat of the sauce will melt the cheese a bit. (That’s a good thing!)