Rice Crispy Treats – – they are good! Good is the key word. T.W.O. wants to make them FANTASTIC! So what we are going to do is add peanut butter, coconut oil, chia seeds and peanut butter cups. Thanks to Justin’s Peanut Butter we were able to make a good dessert a FANTASTIC dessert!
Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats
– 4 cups rice crispy cereal
– 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
– 2/3 cups Justin’s creamy Peanut Butter
– 1/3 cup coconut oil
– 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
– 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Justin’s Peanut Butter Cups
– 3/4 cup chocolate, melted
- In a large bowl, combine rice crispy cereal and chia seeds.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Cover and heat for 2-3 minutes or until all the ingredients are melted. Stir occasionally during the cooking time to make sure you don’t overcook.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the cereal and chia seeds.
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined Pyrex.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and chopped Justin’s Peanut Butter cups.
- Place in freezer until set. When it’s ready, use a large knife to cut into squares.
- Plate and serve!