Cupcakes have been trendy for the last five years. Everyone has an opinion about each place – the cake part is too dry, the frosting is too much, it needs more sugar, there is too much butter, etc. Well T.W.O. can ensure you with this Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcake recipe you won’t be disappointed. A glass of milk is required to complete this dessert!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes
– 1 devil food cake mix
– vegetable oil
– 2 teaspoons vanilla
– 1 stick butter, softened
– 1 cup creamy peanut butter + 1 Tablespoon
– 2 tablespoons milk
– 1 tablespoon vanilla creamer
– 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
– 3 teaspoons vanilla
– mini peanut butter cups
1. Make cupcakes as stated on the box. Add vanilla to the mix. Beat well.
2. Place in muffin tins lined with cupcake holders. Place the batter in the cups. Add a mini peanut butter cup to each muffin tin. Cook as required.
3. While the cupcakes are cooking, beat the butter until fluffy. Add the peanut butter, milk, and creamer. Slowly add in the confectioners sugar and vanilla. Mix until all ingredients make a nice frosting.
4. Once the cupcakes are finished baking and cooled, its time to decorate.
One thought on “Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes”
They sound& look bea-u-tiful !