With the 4th of July approaching us, T.W.O. decided to create a spin on the Italian dish and make it more of an All-American salad. Adding peach to the traditional dish compliments the flavors of the basil, heirloom tomatoes and burrata. Happy 4th of July!
Peach Burrata Caprese Salad
– 1 large heirloom tomato
– 1 large yellow peach
– 1 package of Belgioioso burrata
– 10 – 12 basil leaves
– 3 Tablespoons Balsamic
– 2 Tablespoons basil infused olive oil
1. Slice the heirloom tomato lengthwise to make rounds
2. Slice the peach.
3. Wash and dry the basil leaves.
4. To assemble: place the heirloom tomato on a plate, followed by peach, basil and burrata.
5. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic over the salad.
6. Top with salt and pepper.