Imagine, lounging on the beach looking at the crisp blue ocean waters of the Mediterranean in the warm sun. Besides rose, what else is missing? Of course, some Mediterranean orzo pasta salad! Its refreshing, light and satisfying. See you in paradise!
Mediterranean Orzo Pasta Salad
– 2 cups orzo
– 4-6 cups water
– ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
– 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
– ½ cup red onions, chopped
– ½ cup lemon juice
– 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
– 2-3 garlic cloves, diced
– 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts (optional)
- Cook orzo as directed on the box.
- Once the orzo is done, strain all the water out. Place in a bowl.
- Mix in chopped mint, cherry tomatoes, garlic, red onions, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add artichoke hearts if deserved.
- Plate and serve! Store leftovers in the refrigerator. If the pasta gets dry, add more lemon juice.
2 thoughts on “Mediterranean Orzo Pasta Salad”
I made this yesterday – it’s delicious! Thank you girls!! I love, love your blog.xoxo
That’s great to hear!!!!!! love that you enjoy our blog…keep us posted on the other recipes you make!