Would you like some carrots with your hummus? That’s what you will be asking your guests after making this recipe!!!
Jalapeno Lime Hummus
– 2 (15 oz) Can chickpeas, drained
– 4 Tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
– 4 Cloves of garlic, peeled
– 3 Tablespoon Jalapeno, chopped
– 1 Tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
– 2 Tablespoon Fresh lime juice
– 2 Tablespoon Olive oil
– 2 Tablespoons Water
– Tapatio Hot Sauce (optional)
1. Place chickpeas, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, lemon juice, lime juice, salt and pepper in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. While the bender is on, slowly pour Olive oil and water and continue processing until super creamy and smooth. Add tapatio if you want the hummus to be spicier.
3. Use as a dip, spread on a sandwich or eat by itself.