Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks
– 2 Ahi Tuna Steaks
– 1 large lemon
– 1 Tablespoon cayenne pepper
– ¼ cup soy sauce
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– Krazy Salt
1. Put the ahi steaks on a plate. Marinate with lemon, cayenne pepper, soy sauce, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Set aside and let sit for 15 minutes.
2. While the steaks are marinating, pre-heat barbeque.
3. Place the steaks on the barbeque over medium heat and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
4. Remove steaks for heat. Slice and plate with your favorite side dish.