1. Mini-plaid market popover by Madewell ; 2. Checked Top with Zips by Zara; 3. Eddie Tweed Blouse by Rhyme Los Angeles ;4. Camel Plaid Scarf by Tildon; 5. Plaid Vegan Leather Sleeve Coat by Hive & Honey
1. MinkPink: Animal Sweater, 2. Zara: Reversible Sweater
3. A Fine Link: Mona Leopard Sweater, 4. Hayden: Sparkler, rice and zest colorblock cashmere crewneck sweater
5. Madewell: Dorian Colorblock Pullover
1. Two by Vince Camuto: Faux Leather Shoulder Stripe Sweater
2. Two by Vince Camuto: Coated Skinny Jeans, 3. Calvin Klein Sleeveless Color Block Dress – Peplum
4. By Chance Lovato Long Sleeve Tee, 5. gorjana&griffin High Line Triple Ring
6. Tory Burch Tweed Jacket,
7. Leith ‘Cut In’ Tank Dress
8. gorjana&griffin High Line Solitary Ring, 9. Rachel Zoe Pant Suit
10. Danielle Nicole Adeline Satchel
11. Valentino Rockstud Ankle Strap Heel – Poudre, 12. Zara Leather Pointed Court Shoe with Buckle
Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Kaufman Franco, Rachel Zoe, Carolina Herrera, or Stella McCartney? Who is your favorite designer? Bold florals, black and white, mixed patterns, winter whites, or metallic shine? What is your favorite print?? Baggy trousers, pointy toe, boxy collared jackets, crop tops, jeweled jackets? What’s your look?
T.W.O. has featured some of their favorite designers, prints, and looks from NYFW 2014. Can’t wait to get some of these in the closet!