Holy Guacamole – We’re grilling avocados! In preparation for this Labor Day weekend, we took our avocados to the grill to add some additional flavor to our summer salad. It’s easy and simply delicious – find out below! Have a great Labor Day weekend!
Grilled Avocado Salad
– 2 large avocados
– 1 lime or lemon
– 2 cups baby romaine lettuce
– 1 ear yellow corn, husked
– 1 cup baby heirloom baby tomatoes, halved
– Cilantro dressing
1. Pre-heat grill to medium heat
2. Cut avocado in half and remove seed with a spoon
3. Brush lime or lemon juice on the avocado and season with salt and pepper
4. Place cut side down on a grill for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat
5. Plate your lettuce, corn kernels and tomatoes.
6. Add grilled avocado to the bed of lettuce and top with your favorite cilantro dressing!