Opa! T.W.O. headed to Greece for the night and made Lamb kabobs accompanied with fresh vegetables, humus and pita. It was the closest we could get to Mykonos in less than 24 hours. Check out how to make this easy, delicious recipe for your next family dinner. It’s great for a group of people and will have everyone walking away satisfied!
– 3 lb leg of lamb
– 3 large meyer lemons
– 4 Tablespoons Lawry’s season salt
– 3 Tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped
– 1 Tablespoons cayenne pepper
– 3 teaspoons coriander
1. Cut up the leg of lamb into cubes. If the leg of lamb has fat surrounding the perimeter, trim it off. Place in a bowl.
2. Add the lemon juice from all three lemons, Lawry’s season salt, garlic cloves, cayenne pepper and coriander. Mix well and let it marinade for at least 30 minutes. If there is no juice at the bottom of the bowl, add more fresh lemon juice.
3. Place on skewers and pour remaining juice on top of the lamb prior to placing on the bbq.
4. Preheat bbq to medium heat. Add the lamb and cook for 20 minutes or until done. Be careful not to overcook, you don’t want chewy lamb.